Risk Management Seminar & AGM
The Pensions Regulator has said that he will want schemes which cannot show value for money for members through operating independently to consider joining a master trust.
The new regime for scheme consolidators is being formulated and buy outs are a traditional way of transferring risk.
Join OPDU for our Panel Debate followed by Q&A on these current hot topics.
Our Expert Panel includes:
- Ben Stone, Head of Risk Transfer, Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP
- Ashu Bhargava, Head Actuary, Clara Pensions
- Tim Coulson, Director of DB Solutions, Just
- Chris DeMarco, Managing Director of UK Pensions Risk Transfer, Legal & General
- 15:30 Registration, teas & coffees
- 16:00 Introduction & Annual Report
- 16:10 Panel Debate (inc Q&A)
- 17:30 Drinks & Canapes
If you would be interested in joining this event, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
If you have any questions or specific dietary requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Reed Smith Offices
20 Primrose Street
- Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS
- 3:30pm - 7:30pm