OPDU RSM PM Cybercrime Seminar
- Location: OPDU offices, 90 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 4ST
- Date: 20/07/2017
We would like to invite you to a Seminar on cyber security and its potential impact on the pensions industry. is will explore some of the issues that trustees and third party administrators are facing in today’s operating environment.
15.30 – 16:00 Registration tea/coffee etc
16.00 - 17.30 Seminar:
- Are pension schemes at risk?
- Elisabeth Storey (Associate Director), RSM
- Legal aspects of Cybercrime & liabilities
- Kristina Holt (Senior Associate) and Charlotte Scholes (Senior Associate), Pinsent Masons
- How can insurance protect against Cybercrime?
- Martin Kellaway (Executive Director), OPDU
17.30 – 19:00 Drinks Reception
If you would like to attend this very special event, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org