Members of OPDU, enjoy extensive protection under our policy and a range of exclusive benefits.
For a complete list of protections under the policy, please view our Policy Details:
- Trustees and administrators can use our Helpline free of charge.
- OPDU can attend a yearly meeting with the Trustees to discuss new developments in risk management, to compare the Scheme’s Risk Register to cover under the policy on a confidential basis and to share claims experience.
- Trustees receive a User Booklet and Membership Card.
- Where possible, we can provide bespoke cover for your scheme’s unique circumstances.
- An Advisory Council elected by its members ensures that OPDU also adds additional value through risk management and loss prevention expertise
- OPDU offers free training to Trustees, Consultants and Pension Managers for groups of six or more. Click here for more details or see page 8 of the PMI's Trustee Training Directory for more details. A copy is on the bottom right hand side of this page