Members of OPDU, enjoy extensive protection under our policy and a range of exclusive benefits.
For a complete list of protections under the policy, please view our Policy Details:
- Trustees and administrators can use our Helpline free of charge.
- OPDU can attend a yearly meeting with the Trustees to discuss new developments in risk management, to compare the Scheme’s Risk Register to cover under the policy on a confidential basis and to share claims experience.
- Trustees receive a User Booklet and Membership Card.
- Where possible, we can provide bespoke cover for your scheme’s unique circumstances.
- An Advisory Council elected by its members ensures that OPDU also adds additional value through risk management and loss prevention expertise
- OPDU offers free training to Trustees, Consultants and Pension Managers for groups of six or more. Click here for more details or see page 8 of the PMI's Trustee Training Directory for more details. A copy is on the bottom right hand side of this page
If you are interested in attending Trustee training please complete the below
Please call our Helpline for emergency assistance and support on the following number 020 7204 2519. Please have your scheme details and membership number to hand.